Complaint Review: Quality Control Focus Group

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: magiccity420 — Baytown Texas
Quality Control Focus Group
1211 Grand Concourse, Bronx NY 10468 Bronx, New York USA

Quality Control Focus Group I was hired on May 1st to recieve and send out packages. I was to be paid $50 abox and a $30 bonus for each package i mailed out in 24 hours after recieving shipping label. I thought everything was legit because I researched a bit before accepting. I have seen 4 other reports on here about the same company but when i accepted employment i could not find anything negative at the time. I do believe they are ordering expensive merchandise in other peoples names. I dont know exactly how this works but i have every invoice and copies of the shipping labels for every package i recieved Bronx New York

I was hired by this company on May 1st and was suppose to be paid on June 1st but still have not recieved compensation. I recieved and shipped out packages for this company. I was suppose to recieve 50.00 for every box i recieved and sent and then a 30.00 bonus for every package sent within 24 hours of recieving shipping labels. Most of the packages came from Walmart, Sears, and AT&T. I dont know exactly what kind of scam this is but someone is getting alot of high end merchandise. Most of the packages I recieved came through UPS or Fedex and I mailed them through the post office being shipped to mainly Russia and Argentina. I see there are 4 more reports on here about this company but all are very recent because I did Do some research before accepting employment but I guess I did not do enough. I just wonder who the poor people are that are getting taken for all this merchandise. I also felt since this was such expensive items that this would be legit.2013-06-04

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Control-Focus-Group/Bronx-New-York/Quality-Control-Focus-Group-I-was-hired-on-May-1st-to-recieve-and-send-out-packages-I-1056343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Control Focus Group