Complaint Review: Quality Focus Group

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Eastvale California
Quality Focus Group
2951 Grand Concourse #6, Bronx, New York USA

Quality Focus Group "Hired me to inspect and mail packages - never paid me - used my information to open bogus accounts and charge merchandise against my credit Bronx New York

I became an employee on April 20, 2013.  I signed a contract.  I have copies of every transaction, every email, every mailing label.  My job was to be a "Quality Control Manager".  I was to be paid $50 per package with a $30 bonus if the package is inspected and shipped within 24 hours of receiving the package.  I was never paid a dime.

Packages came quickly and in great numbers.  They were shipped by FedEx or UPS.  Most were addressed to other people but using my mailing address.

I became suspicious when I received a bill for two items from two different online companies.  Accounts were opened in my name and I was unaware of this until the bills came.  Several days later I received the "merchandise".  Obviously sombody made a BIG MISTAKE!!

I immediately reported this to the Identity Shield organization I am a member of. I fully intend to report these people to my local police department as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Focus-Group/Bronx-New-York-10468/Quality-Focus-Group-Hired-me-to-inspect-and-mail-packages-never-paid-me-used-my-inf-1056482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Focus Group