Complaint Review: Quality Focus Group

• Reported By: Michelle — Texas
Quality Focus Group
2951 Grand Concourse # 6 Bronx, New York USA

Quality Focus Group Total at home business scam Bronx New York

Quality Focus Group was a total scam. I was hired to recieve package to my home and write a report about the packages. I would recieve about 10 packages a week promised to be paid $50. and $30 bonus for each package mailed back after shipment report was recieved. This company ended up owing me $2530.00. The contract says I would get paid 30 days after recieving my first package, well when it was time to pay all communication was dropped. I had no access to the control panel, I called Micheal Nelson "Qaulity  Control Manager" of course no answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Focus-Group/Bronx-New-York-10468/Quality-Focus-Group-Total-at-home-business-scam-Bronx-New-York-1057984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Focus Group