Complaint Review: Quality Focus Group

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: turtledove — Charleston West Virginia
Quality Focus Group
19740 Jamaica Ave. Hollis, New York USA

Quality Focus Group , Frontier Quality Moniter, Michael Nelson i Worked for 30 days for them they owe me $3020.00 and wont pay wont answer phones or email Hollis New York

*General Comment: Fraud under another name too

I signed a contract with Quality Focus Group to be employed by and work for a MIchael Nelson, and I have kept all correspondence  and contracts.  This job started on 24 April 2013 and was to be paid on 30 days later 24 May 2013.

The job consisted of packages being delivered to my home via USPS ,Fedex, and UPS i would then write a review of package, photograph contents,scan shipping labels and report the package to Quality Focus Group .They would make available for me to download a prepaid shipping label for me to take with package to the US POST OFFICE and reship for them . I was to be paid $80.00 per package if shipped within a 24 hr period. I was in contact with Mr. Michael Nelson daily on a routien basis . On the 30th day fo employment in which i was to be paid by direct deposit, I was no longer able to communicate with the Server or reach by phone or Email Mr. Michael Nelson or Quality Focus Group. I was never paid for any of the work i did for them. For a total they owe me of $3020.00 for services rendered.

I am so inclinded to believe that they are fraudulent and a ripoff. I am sending in this report because i dont what else to do. Please if anyone can help me let me know?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Focus-Group/Hollis-New-York-11423/Quality-Focus-Group-Frontier-Quality-Moniter-Michael-Nelson-i-Worked-for-30-days-for-t-1055448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Focus Group

#1 General Comment

Fraud under another name too

AUTHOR: Pissed Off - ()

They did the same thing to me under the name six siqma quality control, under a Michael Hill, I have filed a complaint online with the FBI, and the attorney generals office.  Fed-x contacted me and told me that the company was fraudulently using an account to pay for shipping.  What I found out is that he was using different accounts.

I too was hired in April and was shipping items out via fed-x and they called me on some tires.  I' m so pissed off because I pulled a police over and was speaking to him about it and he stated that individual police departments don't have the staffing to chase cases like this and this guy will most likely get away with it.

so irritated that I not only don't have a job but, I' m not getting paid for the work I did, and this is a ripoff~