Complaint Review: Quality Heating Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Minocqua Wisconsin United States of America
Quality Heating Inc.
9752 W. Lake Av. Minocqua, Wisconsin United States of America

Quality Heating Inc. Jim Furnace sell ripoff Minocqua, Wisconsin

Called for a furnace check and service. The fellow did not even open the furnace, went outside and told me that by my exhaust reading, I will need a new furnace. I declined because there is no way he could tell that without physically inspecting the unit. I then got a call from Jim, the service manager emphasizing the health risk on the outside of the house etc. Tried really hard to convince me that the furnace heat exchanger was plugged up... Then I get a bill for the service work that was not performed, I called and he said that was the standard charge.. Yes, IF you did the maintenance! That was NOT done. Since that day I have heard the same complaint from other people about this company. I then called another company and the guy came and did the clean and service, telling me the furnace was in great condition and needed nothing, even the service he provided was not necessary. He actually had worked for them in the past and had quit because of their ethics and business practices. I will be contacting the D.A. to see what can be done....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Heating-Inc/Minocqua-Wisconsin-54548/Quality-Heating-Inc-Jim-Furnace-sell-ripoff-Minocqua-Wisconsin-941054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Heating Inc.