Complaint Review: Quality Paperback Book Club

• Reported By: STEPHANIE — FORT WORTH Texas
Quality Paperback Book Club
6550 East 30th Street Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Quality Paperback Book Club Get out of this club quick Indianapolis, Indiana

At one time I was a member of this bookclub.  They said they sent me books that I didn't receive.  I asked for proof of delivery and they never provided it to me.  The just said UPS delivered it with  no signature required.  I wasn't even at that address at the time.  I had renters in the house.

They turned me over to collections, I disputed with them (inhouse collections) they said they would remove it, then 7 years later I see it on my credit report as a new claim with a recent date.  This caused my credit report to go down 77 points.

It's frustrating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Paperback-Book-Club/Indianapolis-Indiana-42606/Quality-Paperback-Book-Club-Get-out-of-this-club-quick-Indianapolis-Indiana-1039481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Paperback Book Club