Complaint Review: Quality Paperback Book Club

• Reported By: Shelby — Midland Texas United States of America
Quality Paperback Book Club
Rantoul, Illinois United States of America

Quality Paperback Book Club Scam Rantoul, Illinois

I received a call today from a debt collection agency about an unpaid amount to a Quality Paper Back Book Club, which I have never used before, and was extremely ticked off. This issue was solved over a year ago. I received a phone over a year ago about the same thing and the issue was supposed to be resolved. Well, it wasn't. The debt collector had my maiden name, which I haven't had in 4 years and very old addresses. I paid the debt collector because she told me it was about to go on my credit. I did not want this to happen. I am very upset that I paid them for something that I have never been a part of. I think this is a fraud. I have read other reports of this happening to other people and it really ticks me off that this company is getting away with it.

Signed,
Very disgruntled American Citizen with hopes that this issue gets resolved...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Paperback-Book-Club/Rantoul-Illinois-/Quality-Paperback-Book-Club-Scam-Rantoul-Illinois-825371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Paperback Book Club