Complaint Review: Quality Paperback Book Club

Quality Paperback Book Club
Internet USA

Quality Paperback Book Club Book club scam Internet

*Consumer Comment: Part of the contract

I bought books from these people and they automatically enrolled me in their book club. I am getting books every month from them and they are charging me $45-$55 for each delivery. I am sending the boxes back unopened. Still waiting on a refund to show up in my account. Cannot "talk" to a real person. To go forward I HAVE to open an account. I do not want to open an account. Argh

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Paperback-Book-Club/internet/Quality-Paperback-Book-Club-Book-club-scam-Internet-1048134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Paperback Book Club

Part of the contract

AUTHOR: lilome - ()

I've been a QPB.com member twice. I have successfully stopped my membership twice when my life no longer matched well with QPB's service.

Under the terms of the club buying any books from them is signing up for the club. Since you bought books you already have an account.

Under the terms of the club if you do not log in and opt out of the monthly book you have agreed to purchase it and have it sent to you. Returning the package is only you mailing a book you own to someone else. *You must refuse the book in advance in order to not be charged for it.*