Complaint Review: Quality Paperback Book Club

• Submitted: Sat, March 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Shelley — Ypsilanti Michigan
Quality Paperback Book Club

Quality Paperback Book Club refused to cancel membership, refused to communicate, sent unwanted books Internet

I joined the "Quality" Paperback Book Club in the fall of 2012 and then quickly fulfilled my membership obligation of purchasing two additional books.  My bills were paid in full with no pending issues.

When I tried to cancel by submitting a request via the company's online form, I did not receive a response and my membership was not cancelled.  I tried another time, then sent a letter via postal mail.  Still no response.  I could not locate a phone number nor e-mail address.

I was sent a book and refused it but was charged for the book.  I filed a dispute with Paypal and am have yet to see a resolution, but in any case, there is no reason I should not be able to cancel my subscription.  Please do not do business with such a disreputable company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Paperback-Book-Club/internet/Quality-Paperback-Book-Club-refused-to-cancel-membership-refused-to-communicate-sent-un-1035355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Paperback Book Club