Complaint Review: Quality Relocation Services INC

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Matthew — Ohio United States of America
Quality Relocation Services INC
5800 58th Ave Ste E Commerce City, Colorado United States of America

Quality Relocation Services INC QRS, theqrs.com, Josh Wiley Quality Relocation Services Commerce City, CO- Walk-in Robbery Commerce City Colorado

*Consumer Comment: SAME BOAT

The company has not only taken my money and ran, but I still have not received any of my things and they wont call me back. They have punted me throughout the initial part of the contract window until after the original date of delivery. Now (2 weeks later) I cant get ahold of anyone and they wont return my calls. Today is the first day outside of the DOT regulated 21 day window and I am thinking I may need to pursue legal action. Needless to say if you are considering this company RUN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Relocation-Services-INC/Commerce-City-Colorado-80022/Quality-Relocation-Services-INC-QRS-theqrscom-Josh-Wiley-Quality-Relocation-Services-Co-973068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Relocation Services INC

SAME BOAT

AUTHOR: silentsacrament - ()

I would love to know what you ended doing with this "quality" company...It has been over a month and still have not received my things either! How did you end up going about a delay/compensation claim after they did deliver? Noone seems to know?!..since this company was handed my things by Ally Vanlines I was only able to get any info out of them, QRS screens all my calls now and I still have not spoken to a supervisor. The DOT is on their ass now though!