Complaint Review: Quality Resorts of America

• Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: Ernie — La Pine Oregon United States of America
Quality Resorts of America
PO Box 620870 Orangevale, California United States of America

Quality Resorts of America RV4fun, Quality Resorts, Ripped Me Off !!! Orangevale, California

I purchased a lifetime membership (and was a charter member), which wasnt cheap,for the use of campgrounds and RV resort facilities from Quality Resorts of America (QROA). I also paid  a full payment for LIFETIME membership dues of $2295. The membership included 4 parks:  the Lighthouse Marina on the Delta, one at Gold Course, one at Santa Cruz and Redwood Trails in Trinidad.

I only used my membership once because of the distance I would have to travel from Oregon.  I too have since learned that I no longer have a membership in anything.  I was never told a single thing about the parks being sold, and now I am out my hard earned money; I was planning on visiting and using these parks in my retirement.  Instead, I have paid out over $8000.00 for a 2 night stay at the Redwood Trails park.

Im sure that there are a lot of other folks that got ripped off by this company (Mick Brindle - President).  I would love to see a class action law suite brought against Mick Brindle and anyone else that master-minded this rip off.  Let's all get together and fight this scam artist!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Resorts-of-America/Orangevale-California-9169679812/Quality-Resorts-of-America-RV4fun-Quality-Resorts-Ripped-Me-Off-Orangevale-Califo-877884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Resorts of America