Complaint Review: Quality Roman Shades Kona Interiors

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: nina — SAN FRANCISCO California United States of America
Quality Roman Shades Kona Interiors
804 16Th St W Tifton, GA 31794 Tifton, Georgia United States of America

Quality Roman Shades Kona Interiors Never delivered drapes kept stating that they have been shipped weeks ago, finally admitted to not making them yet. ordered and paid for may 28th 2012. Still no oreder Sept 5th Tifton, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

I ordered custom made drapes for 3 windows on May 28th 2012. Was told usually ships in 4-6 weeks. Asked about my drapes in July and was told they were ready to be shipped. Inquired again after vacation in August and was told they were shipped Aug 16th. Inquired again and was told that they would arrive by Fed x on Set 4th. On Sept 6th told them I hadn't received the drapes and was told that they were behind in their order and they would give me a discount on the drapes.

I inquired as to how my drapes weren't finished but they have been shipped twice according to them. I told them that I had filed a claim with my credit card company and they quickly emailed me back to tell me they do not ship orders that have a chargeback done?

I googled the address it is a home office with 1-5 employees and seems like this is the way the do business according to their bad reviews and BBB F rating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Roman-Shades-Kona-Interiors/Tifton-Georgia-31794/Quality-Roman-Shades-Kona-Interiors-Never-delivered-drapes-kept-stating-that-they-have-be-937625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Roman Shades Kona Interiors

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Quality Roman Shades - (USA)

We are very particular about the quality of our products and take great care and detail with each order. Unfortunately, we as most companies that manufacture products can run behind schedule at times. We would much rather send out a high quality product as opposed to rushing an order and sending out mediocre products.

Our customer service rep that handled this customers case kindly apologized for her order being late. We explained to her that we were running behind and offered her a 20% discount on her order if she was able to wait a few extra days for it to arrive to her. She was also offered the option of a refund if she was unable to wait.  After saying she would accept the discount, the customer told our rep that she had already filed a claim with her credit card company, meaning that a refund for her order is already in the process of being given to her. It is not our company policy to send an order after a client has filed a charge back claim. We have no way of guaranteeing that we will be paid if the customer had already received
their payment credit back onto their card and has our merchandise in hand.