Complaint Review: Quality Subscription Agency

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Pendleton Oregon United States of America
Quality Subscription Agency
P.O. Box 2243 Buford, Georgia United States of America

Quality Subscription Agency Clearing Business Through Capital Subscription Agency LLC Some "highschooler" selling magazine subscriptions Buford, Georgia

I should have known better. A high school aged boy came by and told me that he was selling magazine subscriptions to get points for something. I told him that I was too busy, but he assured me that he would only be a minute.

I of course signed up for a subscription even though I was skeptical from the beginning. Lo and behold it turns out to be a scam and I didn't think to call and cancel my check. I really hope that these people are stopped before too many people are scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Subscription-Agency/Buford-Georgia-30515/Quality-Subscription-Agency-Clearing-Business-Through-Capital-Subscription-Agency-LLC-Some-980729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Subscription Agency