Complaint Review: Quality Technology Services

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: Drew — Suwanee Georgia
Quality Technology Services
300 Satellite Blvd Suwanee, Georgia USA

Quality Technology Services Rude and no care attitude are not appreciated Suwanee Georgia

I had a recent outage at the QTS datacenter where my website and services were down due to a problem in the facility.  I encountered a large amount of loss in my business and was contacted by the Executive VP of Operations for the company.  He proceeded to tell me that the problem was on my end and had no compassion or sympathy for the problems I was going through.   He refused to offer any type of assistance and had a very non carrying attitude about the entire event.

Needless to say I will not be renewing with this service provider and they have lost my business...   I cant think of a reason why this individual is still employeed or is with the company due to his attitude to the situation...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Technology-Services/Suwanee-Georgia/Quality-Technology-Services-Rude-and-no-care-attitude-are-not-appreciated-Suwanee-Georgi-1048454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Technology Services