Complaint Review: Quality Towing

• Reported By: Anonymous — Alabama
Quality Towing
1657 Plaza Place Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Quality Towing AKA Rick Raner Maniacs, Shady Work Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Before you use them, consider what I am about to say wisely.

The owner is well known for his affection towards women outside of his relationship with the woman he is involved with and has also had to put some of the business in her name due to his shady acts with the IRS.  He sexually harasses his female employees, even carrying on affairs with some of them.

He is rude, overcharges for fees for mileage with towing outside of the contracted rate with the insurance companies.  He works his poor employees until they become ill from lack of rest.  He's so full of greed that he will dock your pay up to thousands of dollars for any minor mistake or imaginary contract rate he believes is owed to him due to his greed.

His CHECKS BOUNCE and you are not allowed to cash a check at his bank if you are an employee.

The only reason I am writing this is because of the SHADY work he does.  I had my car fixed there about a month ago.  The quoted price was not what I got when I came to pick up my vehicle.  He charged me an additional $300.00 outside of what the agreement was when I didn't even need the part.  I later had my car checked out by another service center who claims that the part was not needed and once I confronted the owner of Quality Towing, he cursed me out in the office in front of everyone.  HE IS NEVER WRONG.

Don't use them if you don't want to be cheated out of anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Towing/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29577/Quality-Towing-AKA-Rick-Raner-Maniacs-Shady-Work-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-1062604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Towing