efficient

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Biancarose — Lady Lake Florida
Quality Tree Service
28 Ocale Way Ct Summerfield, Florida USA

Quality Tree Service Rob Williams aka: Chase Williams Took money for tree trimming, fill dirt, lawn mowing, hedge trimming, mow lawn, move tree, edge property Summerfield Florida

*Author of original report: Robert Chase Williams

On June 2, 2013 we hired Rob Williams to be a monthly landscaper to mow, edge and maintain the trees on our property. We signed a contract he wrote up and he was to begin in a few days, I gave him a check for a deposit. The weather was very bad and we agreed he would come back when the weather was better. He called and said he had problems at his house it was sinking and I understood. After many phone calls to him, all of which were ignored and this went on for days he finally showed up with two woman and another man. No lawn mower and the woman waited in the truck. He worked all of 15 minutes of cutting a few limbs of the ligustrum tree, left all the debris on my lawn moved a 2 foot high crape myrtle and told me he would be back and needed more money for the sand he needed. I gave him a small check ( I know, a big mistake) and haven't seen him since. I reported him to seniors vs crimes and he promises to bring me a money order. He has ripped off 8 other homeowners in our senior citizens community that were reported. There may be many more that didn't report him. He did work for a friend and a neighbor that's why I hired him and the neighbor failed to mention he took money from her 8 months ago to purchase and plant a tree.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Tree-Service/Summerfield-Florida-34491/Quality-Tree-Service-Rob-Williams-aka-Chase-Williams-Took-money-for-tree-trimming-fill-1067540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Tree Service

Robert Chase Williams

AUTHOR: Biancarose - ()

He has 8 cases with Seniors vs. Crimes in The Villages and recently stole from an elderly woman in The Villages. This man needs to be caught and thrown in jail.