Complaint Review: Quality Tree Service

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Angeline — Ocala Florida
Quality Tree Service
28 Ocala Way Ct Summerfield, Florida USA

Quality Tree Service Robert Williams aka Chase Williams Took money for tree service, pressure washing, seal driveway in Ocala, FL Ocala Florida

On August 7, 2013, I hired Rob Williams to trim a tree, pressure wash and seal brick driveways. He was canvasing in our neighborhood for work. His grandfather had done excellent work for us in the past, and he had worked for his grandfather. He wrote up a handwritten contract, took a deposit for sand and sealer, and said he'd be back later that day.When he did not return that day, I called and he said he found he would need to go to Wildwood to purchase the kind of sealer he wanted.

On August 8, 2013, he did return, but late. He said he had an emergency on another job site, but he did not bring the sand or sealer. He received a phone call while he was here and said it was the men who would trim the tree. He said he needed to go pick them up. Because I had appointments, I gave him another check to pay the men who would trim the trees. After I returned from my appointments, I saw no work had been done. I tried calling but could not get an answer. I checked my account, and both checks had been cashed already.

On August 9, 2013, I tried calling several times, but I never got through. He did not return any of my calls. While looking for his physical address on the internet, I found an earlier Ripoff Report about this same man. I then called the police and reported what he had done. The police told me because we had a contract, I could not even file charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Tree-Service/Summerfield-Florida-34491/Quality-Tree-Service-Robert-Williams-aka-Chase-Williams-Took-money-for-tree-service-pres-1074453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Tree Service