Complaint Review: Quality Wholesale Homes, Goldbilt

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:somewhere California
Quality Wholesale Homes, Goldbilt
qwhomes.com Washington, Utah U.S.A.

Quality Wholesale Homes,Quality Wholesale Homes, Goldbilt Scam!!! Washington Utah

Well It looks like they might be on the move once again I got this email today

Hello Everyone,

Some of you I know because I was in the middle of doing your loans and others I'm sure you're in a similiar situation where you gave deposits and now the company has closed down and no one has called or written to notify you. One of my borrowers, in Utah, is meeting with an attorney this Friday to discuss the situation and was told it would probably be more effective if a group of frauded buyers was involved.

I'd like to briefly tell you what I know and see if anyone can add anything they have found out. I was told all QWH and Goldbilt Homes employees were fired last Friday at a meeting, the sales people were told it was going to be a discussion on restructuring and moving forward. I was told they had a large some of money owed and couldn't afford to go forward. There was no discussion of returning deposits to customers. I have not been contacted by anyone with either company but I tracked down one sales person that gave me this info. A borrower of mine found out that Goldbilts company address was a PO Box in Billings Montana and I was told by others the same people were listed as owners on both websites.

Have any of you been contacted by anyone associated with QWH/Goldbilt? Do any of you know of other people this has happened to that are not on this email list?

My client that is seeing an attorney on Friday said she will call me after the meeting to tell me what she has learned and she would be happy to hear from anyone regarding going forward with litigation IF it seems like something can be done.

Good luck to all of you,
Ron Smith
Land/Home Financial Services, Inc.

somewhere, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Wholesale-Homes-Goldbilt/Washington-Utah-84780/Quality-Wholesale-HomesQuality-Wholesale-Homes-Goldbilt-Scam-Washington-Utah-476476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Wholesale Homes, Goldbilt