Complaint Review: Quality Wholesale Homes,

• Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By: Vic — Browning Montana United States of America
Quality Wholesale Homes,
293 E. Telegraph St., Suite 201 Washington, Utah United States of America

Quality Wholesale Homes, Goldbilt Homes salesperson, Dan Howard, talked me into paying $1000 downpayment on a home, then the company closed down. Washington, Utah

I was talked into paying a downpayment of $1000, for a new home, by salesman, Dan Howard to Quality Wholesale Homes. After I paid the money Dan Howard emailed me and told me he switched positions and was now working for Goldbilt Homes. He also told me that Goldbilt will honor the $1000 downpayment that I paid. But the similar homes at Goldbilt, that I picked out from Quality Wholesale Homes, was much, much higher in price.

So I tried getting my money back, but I never received a response from Dan Howard or anybody about getting my money back. Dan Howard quit answering my emails and phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2011 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Wholesale-Homes/Washington-Utah-84780/Quality-Wholesale-Homes-Goldbilt-Homes-salesperson-Dan-Howard-talked-me-into-paying-10-687549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Wholesale Homes,