Complaint Review: Quality Wholesale Homes

• Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By: Vic — Browning Montana United States of America
Quality Wholesale Homes
293 E Telegraph St. , suite 201 Washington, Utah United States of America

Quality Wholesale Homes Goldbilt Salesperson, Dan Howard, talked me into paying $1000 downpayment on a home. Then they closed the company down. Washington, Utah

I was searching to purchase a new home. I was talked into paying a $1000 downpayment for a home, by Dan Howard, to Quality Wholesale Homes. After my money was taken out of my account, I was notified by Dan Howard, salesman, that he had switched positions and was now employed byGoldbilt Homes. He told me that Goldbilt homes would honor the $1000 downpayment. But the similar home that I wanted was a much higher price. So I asked for my money back, but it has been a year and one-half and I have not ever received a response.

It was a rippoff company I found out later.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2011 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Wholesale-Homes/Washington-Utah-84780/Quality-Wholesale-Homes-Goldbilt-Salesperson-Dan-Howard-talked-me-into-paying-1000-down-687534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Wholesale Homes