Complaint Review: Quality Wholesale Homes

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 25, 2009

• Reported By:Lyman Wyoming
Quality Wholesale Homes
Quality wholesale homes.com Washington, Utah U.S.A.

Quality Wholesale Homes They truely are ripoffs Washington Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: FIGHT BACK!

I too feel like I was ripped off. We started a year ago in March to get a new house. We told them from the very beginning that we could not have a permanant foundation. No problem. We gave them 2500.00 for down payment.

We did everything they asked for. They told us we had to have some kind of foundation and so we put a cement pad down. Costing us 7000.00 dollars which would be included in the loan. Still letting them know we could not have a permanant foundation they insisted this would work.

Okay now it's almost the end of August we get a call on a Friday and they tell us everything is good to go and we will sign papers on Monday. Well Monday came and went. They will not return my phone calls to let me know what is going on.

Then they called that Friday. They told me that our loan was declined because we couldnt have a permanant foundation. So now I am fighting with them to try to get my money back. They just ignore my requests. So today I found this site and decided I would let other people see how this Company is. Not very trustworthy.

Loann
Lyman, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Wholesale-Homes/Washington-Utah/Quality-Wholesale-Homes-They-truely-are-ripoffs-Washington-Utah-437639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Wholesale Homes

#1 Consumer Suggestion

FIGHT BACK!

AUTHOR: Unamerican - (U.S.A.)

File a complaint with Utah division of Consumer Protection
www.consumerprotection.utah.gov
take the time to fill our their form - it is only one page...send it in with back up documents.

Good luck!