Complaint Review: Quality Wholesale Homes

• Submitted: Sat, March 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 17, 2012

• Reported By: danielle — reno Nevada United States of America
Quality Wholesale Homes
293 E.Telegraph St.Suite 201, Washington Utah washington, Utah United States of America

Quality Wholesale Homes Robbed Me of Everything I Had $17,500. (Cashiers check) washington, Utah

I was a care taker ( hospice ) for a man I dearly loved.  Once he passed I went to work at a dinner house in Napa.  I gave everything I had, every last cent with a contract that promised to refund ALL my monies if I did not qualify.  The loan process had not even begun, for two days later I fell and herniated 3 discs.  I have been deemed disabled and suffer many a consequences as a result. Fibromyalgia, Peripherial Nueropathy, and severe migraines.  I asked for my money to be refunded immediately but they kept stringing me along. I am devastated beyond any description, I struggle daily. I trusted this company and my only hope is that perhaps there will be a class action suit !!! Each and every person who passed me along.  I have been shocked to read all the reviews of their dishonesty and false promises. I have no money for an attorney , hence the reason I am hurting so now....BUYERS BEWARE !  Look up the BBB ratings for starters.  I gave it all so I would have a small payment, we could'nt have gone forward had I not been hurt due to a property Mortorium. These people must be stopped.  How do they sleep at night ???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2012 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Wholesale-Homes/washington-Utah-/Quality-Wholesale-Homes-Robbed-Me-of-Everything-I-Had-17500-Cashiers-check-washingto-855349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Wholesale Homes