Complaint Review: Qualitygenerics.com

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Mount Royal New Jersey
Qualitygenerics.com
autosupport@aclepsa.com Nationwide Philippines

Qualitygenerics.com They should be called Qualityripoffs.com Olongapa Nationwide

The company advertises on the internet. I contacted them and ordered medicine on January 15, 2008. They told me that the delivery, which cost $16.00 would take 10-15 working days. Two days after ordering over the internet, the company debited my credit card company for $50.00 for meds and delivery.

I had emailed them on January 28 because I hadn't received anything. The DID email me to say that if I don't get it by Feb. 1, 2008, to let them know. Starting on Feb 4, I have tried to reach them but they don't answer their 24/7 hotline, nor did they respond to my emails. In fact the emails are sent back as not deliverable.

Today, Feb 7, 2008, I contacted my credit card company and they began the "charge back" rocess.

Lidia
Mount Royal, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qualitygenericscom/nationwide/Qualitygenericscom-They-should-be-called-Qualityripoffscom-Olongapa-Nationwide-306951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qualitygenerics.com