• Report: #632071

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: Lisa — Lyles Tennessee United States of America
Qualitynet Meds

Qualitynet Meds I placed my order on August 5th. The amount of my purchase was withdrawn on August 7th. I received nothing! They ripped me off. The amount of my purchase was $37.99. Every cent counts to me. Internet

I placed an order on Aug. 5th.  I received an email confirmation of my order on Aug. 6th.  The confirmation stated that it would take 5-7 business days to process my order.  The amount of my purchase was withdrawn from my account on Aug. 7th.

It is Aug. 16th and I have not received anything.  I tried to go back to their website and find a way to contact them.  All of their contact information was invalid.

Every cent counts to me and I would not have placed this order had I known that it was a ripoff.  I thought that they were an honest company.

Surprise, Surprise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qualitynet-Meds/internet/Qualitynet-Meds-I-placed-my-order-on-August-5th-The-amount-of-my-purchase-was-withdrawn-632071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qualitynet Meds