Complaint Review: Qualitynet

• Submitted: Mon, September 07, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, September 07, 2009

• Reported By: Angela Kovac — Gresham Oregon USA
Qualitynet

Qualitynet They gave me a false conf. number and nowhere to contact them. I gave them Payment from checking acct. and haven't heard anything back.I read about them being fake and noe am scared they ripped me off, Internet

All I want is to cancel my order # 88947930 with qualitynet before they bill my checking account. This website is fake and a rip off. I will never purchase anything online again.

I've tried to contact them, but don't have an email for them, please help me before they take my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2009 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qualitynet/internet/Qualitynet-They-gave-me-a-false-conf-number-and-nowhere-to-contact-them-I-gave-them-Paym-491366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qualitynet