Complaint Review: Quantex Microsystem Inc.,

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2003

• Reported By:san antonio Texas
Quantex Microsystem Inc.,
Quantex-www.quantex.com Internet U.S.A.

Quantex Microsystem, rip-off purchased a computer & ext. warrt. from Quantex in 2000, have not been able to locate them, contact #s & web page no longer in service, need repairs.

On Jan. 2000 purchased a Quantex 3655 computer. I have been in need of repair of my harddrive since 2001. I purchased a three year warranty (ext. warrt.) and have been unsuccessful.

I have tried the web page and the toll free #'s, have been unsuccessful. I am frustrated and very upset, that as a college student, i spent my savings purchasing what I believed to be an honest transaction.

I am having several problems with my hard drive, that it makes my stomach turn to think I was ripped off by Quantex. They no longer have a web page and their toll free numbers are not working numbers.

I truly believed I was investing in a reputable company, only to find out they are fraudulent and have no morals or inkling what honesty and pride mean.

san antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2003 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quantex-Microsystem-Inc/internet/Quantex-Microsystem-rip-off-purchased-a-computer-ext-warrt-from-Quantex-in-2000-have-42251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quantex Microsystem Inc.,