worn

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2002

• Reported By:Grand Isle VT
Quantex Microsystems
Grand Isle, Vermont U.S.A.

Does Quantex Microsystems Tech Support Exist? I paid for it!

I bought my second Quantex system in March of 2000 because I was so pleased with the tech support on the first system that I purchased in 1998. However, I have never been able to get past that annoying busy signal since I purchased this computer. I have tried day and night for the past week to no avail. I am having problems with a lost file and it looks like it will probably stay lost until I go to someone who gives a care and of course will pay through the nose despite the fact that I paid for 24 hour/7 day Technical support through Quantex. 3 year limited warranty? Do I have to drive from Vermont to New Jersey to talk with someone?
Georgia
Grandd Isle Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quantex-Microsystems/Grand-Isle-Vermont-05458/Does-Quantex-Microsystems-Tech-Support-Exist-I-paid-for-it-12062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quantex Microsystems