Complaint Review: Quantex Microsystems

• Updated: Wed, January 17, 2001

• Reported By:federal way WA
Quantex Microsystems
, New Jersey U.S.A.

quantex microsystems is a huge rip-off

I bought a quantex computer online around June 2000 after researching buying a computer for about 6 months and getting a recommendation from an editor of an internet service provider. I was able to get ahold of the sales department easily and received my computer through the mail fairly quickly. I then set the computer up and that is where it all went down hill. I would never get to talk to another Quantex operator again. I have two jobs and tried at many different times during the day and at night to get ahold of them but with no success. My wife was on hold for 2 hours once. My computer freezes up and I
can't use it. This great deal has been the biggest waste of time and money that I've ever spent. I would never recommend anyone to buy online because of it and am very distrusting of any internet based business. I have spent hundreds of dollars on trying to get this piece of junk fixed but it still doesn't work right. All the problems should be under warrantee and I have got no support. What an embarressment. I had such high hopes and I told everyone about what a great deal I was getting and that I spent so much time investigating but what I really got was pie in my face.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quantex-Microsystems/New-Jersey/quantex-microsystems-is-a-huge-rip-off-4217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quantex Microsystems