Complaint Review: Quantex.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 10, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, January 10, 2001

• Reported By:Chicago IL

Quantex Rip-Off - No response when calling for Technical Support

Well in June of last year, I purchased a Quantex computer from their website: http://www.quantex.com. I was told that it was a very good computer, had a lower price than many, and was considered a very good computer. I purchased one and two months after I purchased it, I started to have fatal problems. Meaning I was unable to use it and I needed Technical Support to possibly fix the problem. I contacted Technical Support by telephone, and waited for quite a while. I got impatient waiting for such a long time, and decided to e-mail them my problem. I received a confirmation e-mail back and it said that I would receive an e-mail with a possible answer to my problem with my computer. Weeks past and still no word from Quantex. I sent them another e-mail and even faxed them a letter to which I wanted my money back from them. Still no response. So I decided to have one of my friends take a look at the computer. He was able to fix the problem but my problem with Quantex grew. It wasn't until today when I found a website that I wrote of the status of the Quantex Microsystems. BANKRUPTCY! I was upset yet I kind of expected it. I knew something was wrong and something needs to be done for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quantexcom/internet/Quantex-Rip-Off-No-response-when-calling-for-Technical-Support-4167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quantex.com