Premier

Complaint Review: Quantrell Cadillac

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Sonya — Lexington Kentucky U.S.A.
Quantrell Cadillac
Lexington, Kentucky United States of America

Quantrell Cadillac Sold Bad Car/Gave Bad Service Lexington, Kentucky

*UPDATE Employee: Customer unwilling to work with us to resolve

Quantrell is known as a high-end dealership. Because of this I put a little too much trust in them when I purchased my car from them last year. I found out after the purchase that the car needed $3000 in repairs. And regrettably, I decided to get these repairs at Quantrell. I was promised my car would be ready in one week. When that week was up with no call from them I called the service department and was told that the mechanic working on my car had been pulled off that onto another project. Basically, I felt like they were saying I wasn't a priority to them. The next day when the car wasn't ready, I was given some story about the mechanic having personal problems. All they did was take the engine out of my car, leaving me stuck with them until they decided to repair it. After two weeks when it was repaired, I had a little difficulty being waited on when I arrived to pick my car up. I had to stand there and wait while employees looked at me but didn't offer help. Bottom line: Do not trust this dealership under any circumstance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quantrell-Cadillac/Lexington-Kentucky-/Quantrell-Cadillac-Sold-Bad-CarGave-Bad-Service-Lexington-Kentucky-876912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quantrell Cadillac

Customer unwilling to work with us to resolve

AUTHOR: Quantrell - (United States of America)

We contacted Ms. W in order to resolve the problem but Ms. W was not interested in accepting our help.