• Report: #720525

• Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: Brenda — murrieta California United States of America
Quantum Direct Capital John Ghandour
41593 Winchester Road, Suite 215 Internet United States of America

Quantum Direct Capital John Ghandour John Ghandour , Rich Tyrrell morgage fraud , Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Marilyn Mendoza LaVelle/Rich Tyrrell/John Ghandour/Steve Manos

*Author of original report: Rebuttal

*Author of original report: //

I started working for Quantum Direct Capital from day one of thier opening. I was promised bonuses, full time employment and the opportunity to advance into "bigger and better things". Weeks past, and I never recieved any contract, my hours got cut in half. They obviously cant afford thier staff because they cut everyones hours even lower than before. Every "promise" they made was broken. So after 5 weeks of not knowing what I was getting paid, what my hours were, and if my check was even going to clear, I went in to talk to my manager.I told her how I felt about everything and that I wanted some answers. She said she would address it with the other bosses and get back to me. The next day I come in to find out that I was being let go for "insubordination".. Apparently wanting to know what you getting paid and my hours are "against company policy"... and then to top it off, I hear that one of the "bosses", Rich Terrell, told another worker that I was a "30 year old who will never be happy unless I get full time. Thats why he hires the young girls who arent set in thier ways" Basically saying, he wants the "young and dumb girls that he can mold". I didnt know I was working for a convicted felon either. I worked hard for the company and kept my mouth shut a lot of the time. But these people have no hearts. They say its "just business", but the truth is they have no money to pay thier employees and they make it sound like we are the ones who didnt do our  job. I am looking into filing a law suit soon for Age Discrimination . Your right Rich, I am not young and dumb...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quantum-Direct-Capital-John-Ghandour/internet/Quantum-Direct-Capital-John-Ghandour-John-Ghandour-Rich-Tyrrell-morgage-fraud-Interne-720525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quantum Direct Capital John Ghandour

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Marilyn Mendoza LaVelle/Rich Tyrrell/John Ghandour/Steve Manos

AUTHOR: Mr. Jones - (United States of America)

Marilyn Mendoza LaVelle / Rich Tarrel / John Ghandour / Steve Manos are the ones running this office. As you can clearly see they post bogus rebuttals in an effort to cover them selves. Please review the following links so that you may be sure that this is not the only listing.

(((ROR REDACTED)))

As you can clearly see the established rebuttals that were placed are infact one of the listed parties above. They will hire you on with a gaurentee that you will be paid hourly and commission for your efforst and then not pay you. They obtain NOD/NOS list illigally and expect you to call these people for business.

For those of you who do not head warning her is a direct link to view these criminals

http://www.facebook.com/people/Rich-Tyrrell/1014408003 -Rich Tyrrell
http://www.facebook.com/people/Rich-Tyrrell/1014408003#!/profile.php?id=100002245357809 - John Ghandour
http://www.facebook.com/people/Rich-Tyrrell/1014408003#!/profile.php?id=100001178347202 - Marilyn Mendoza LaVelle
http://www.facebook.com/people/Rich-Tyrrell/1014408003#!/profile.php?id=1424603813 - Steve Manos

Do not waist your time with these people. They do not pay their employees

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Brenda - (USA)

I want to do the right thing and say that what I put about John was wrong of me to put. I didnt know the whole story therefore I should not have spoken about it. John was nothing but nice to me. I now believe that Quantum Direct is a new company that was still ironing out the kincks. Maybe everything didnt go the way I would have done it, but it wasnt my company. I want to appologize to John. However, my opinion about about Rich Terrell has not changed. I wish Quantum Direct nothing but the best. Also, Marilyn is a great asset to the company and I believe she will help the company go far. I did get my final paycheck. They owe me nothing at this point, except for a appology  from Rich. Which I will not hold my breath for. I am sorry you guys. Good Luck and I hope you make a lot of money and are able to help a lot of people.

AUTHOR: Brenda - (United States of America)

In our society today  businesspeople are often more concerned about what they can get away with than what is fair. Misuse of power like that upsets me! They say it's all "business". They take away the personal values of honesty and integrity and show no mercy except maybe some token political correctness. It's time for people who have been taken advantage of to get honest attention!