Complaint Review: Quantum Impulse Gaming

• Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: Lordbenji29 — Colorado
Quantum Impulse Gaming
Whitehall, PA Whitehall, Pennsylvania USA

Quantum Impulse Gaming Cheated me out of the money I paid them. Whitehall Pennsylvania

Over the last serveral years I spent a great deal of time and effort in working with Andrew Everett of QIG to make the community what it is today.

Andrew Everett failed to keep his word and even removed my access to the community when I complained about it.   Andrew Everett is not to be trusted.

He uses the following e-mail address to solicit "donations" for his community: andy@quantumimpulsegaming.com.

Consider this an advisory message:  DO NOT do business with Andrew Everett.  DO NOT send him money.  DO NOT bother playing on his gaming servers.

Andrew Everett WILL NOT keep his word, he WILL NOT honor his promises, and he WILL remove your access without reason the first time he has an issue.

Furthermore, if you have been victimized by Andrew Everett, or even if you paid him money for his servers, I reccommend that you contact Paypal and file an immediate dispute.   As of this time, there are three disputes filed.

DO NOT waste years of your life like I did.  DO NOT waste your money.

PARENTS - If your children ask you for money to give to Andrew Everett or his fraud group, QIG, tell them no and reference this article.

The following death threat was made:

Poxonjr 1 day ago

Iceman, you need to suck it up and stop being such a little *** about the decisions that QIG has made, butthurt is something I enjoy laughig at and you're only making yourself look like a ***.
Goodluck on your futurue endeavors, btw I assure you that if anything happens to the server and your behind it, I will either 1. contact your ISP and report suspicious activity or 2. I will have someone "deal" with you, and trust me you dont want slraka to do what he enjoys doing. His pleasure in doing what he enjoys scares me sometimes.
Anyways enjoy your whatever you do now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quantum-Impulse-Gaming-/Whitehall-Pennsylvania/Quantum-Impulse-Gaming-Cheated-me-out-of-the-money-I-paid-them-Whitehall-Pennsylvania-1055578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quantum Impulse Gaming