Complaint Review: Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute

• Updated: Sun, October 27, 2013

• Reported By: sarah_rivers1 — Warrior Alabama
Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute
8484 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 760 Beverly Hills, California USA

Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute Mega Nutrition Organic Superfood Fraudulent Bad Business Beverly Hills California

This company sold this Mega Nutrition Organic Superfood Product for 3 months while not even having it. They didn't even warn you before they posted it and you got an email right after saying they are sold out. Then when calling the rep said they knew they were sold out since before I ordered it. They basically just want my money without sending me the product for 2 months. That is crazy. I asked for a cancellation so i could just reorder it when they get it again ( because I don't have hundereds of dollars that I could just be out). They cancel it I then receive an email about it and the same thing happens again to which the rep I spoke with told me that they didn't order enough. What bad business.

I then finally tried it and the stuff didn't do anything. I asked them to give me the DNV in it and they can't because it's TOP SECRET or something. This compan is a bunch of hocus pocus and they are the same company as Rodeo Drive Collection (who did the same thing to me) and Think Outside the Book Publishing

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quantum-Wellness-Botanical-Institute/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/Quantum-Wellness-Botanical-Institute-Mega-Nutrition-Organic-Superfood-Fraudulent-Bad-Busi-1094897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute