Complaint Review: Queen Virgin Remy Hair in ATL

Queen Virgin Remy Hair in ATL
Internet, Georgia USA

Queen Virgin Remy Hair in ATL Worst Hair Ever!!! Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Really Wish I was informed

This hair is the worst...I will never buy hair from them again!!!!!!!  My first bundle set was okay, but the 2nd and 3rd mangled and tangled up. I could wash condition or comb. I had to cut it out. My stylist said no hair should tangle up like it did both times. It looked like a hairy tumor I have picture proof as well. Please dont be fooled by the cheap prices its a gimmick!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Queen-Virgin-Remy-Hair-in-ATL/Internet-Georgia/Queen-Virgin-Remy-Hair-in-ATL-Worst-Hair-Ever-Atlanta-Georgia-1058270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Queen Virgin Remy Hair in ATL

Really Wish I was informed

AUTHOR: shunshun22 - ()

I really wish I would have gotten on this site before I purchased hair from these criminals. The hair is NOT virgin hair. My bathroom looks like a hair salon from all the shedding. This place really needs to be shut down !! ANd I am really going to try they ripped me off for $200 !