Complaint Review: Queen Virgin Remy

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: danie21 — Atlanta Georgia
Queen Virgin Remy
572 Edgewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312 Suite #116 , Select State/Province USA

Queen Virgin Remy Sold me awful hair and caught a nasty attitude with me about it. Atlanta Georgia

I purchased hair from Quuen Virgin Remy in Atlanta, Ga. I went to the location to pick it up. I installed it the next day and it already began to tangle and shed. Every time I brush this hair and handful comes out. When I post on their instagram the deleted the message then blocked me.

When I called them a man answered. As i was telling them what happened he cut me off by saying "hold on, hold on, hold on, first of all..." he had the nastiest attitude. A business should NEVER cut off a customer, especially in the midst of a complaint. So I simply hung up.

A few minutes later i received a text from them saying "Have a great day. Calling yealling etc. doesn't solve problems." No where in the conversation was I yelling. Your employee was. So when I sent them a picture of a huge, tangled, matted wad of hair, and told them that the picture will be all over the internet along with a review of their horrible customer service, all of a sudden they would love to help me. This company is garbage and they should be embarrassed and ashamed. I will never buy from this crap hole again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Queen-Virgin-Remy/Select-StateProvince/Queen-Virgin-Remy-Sold-me-awful-hair-and-caught-a-nasty-attitude-with-me-about-it-Atlant-1118010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Queen Virgin Remy