Handle

• Reported By: Disappointed — Southfield Michigan
Queen Virgin Remy
10 mile rd Southfield, Michigan USA

Queen Virgin Remy Deceptive, Untruthful and Fake Company Southfield Michigan

I am a culprit of the hair scheme that Queen Virgin Remy company is doing to innocent buyers like myself.  My daughter noticed that this company opened a new store on 10 mile rd in southfield michigan; she was excited because the prices was amazingly cheap. She was getting ready to go away to college and I went and purchased her 3 bundles of the brazilian way hair. it looked very good the first week so I thought well I'm going to purchase myself some also.  I went back 4 days later and bought the Malaysian body curl (2 12 inch bundles) for $45 dollars a bundle.

They even had what products is best used on the hair on display; which was cream of nature products. So I went and purchased the cream of nature products as well from a local beauty supply store. Well needless to say a week later I washed the hair after having it sewn in and it matted so bad in the back. This quality of the hair was cpurse and cheap. It shed like no tomorrow. It was awful. I then called my daughter and asked how her hair was going and she said " A Hot Mess".

I then called the shop to complain and they said they had been selling hair for along time and never received any complaints. I told the man that; that could not be true. He stated there was absolutely no refunds of any sort. me and my daughter wears weaves alot. I know cheap hair and Queen Virgin Remy hair screams cheap and false advertisement. It cool though, god don't like ugly. They will either have to start selling real virgin hair or their company will be closed shortly. Word of advice; stay away from this company. They are putting up stores in every state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Queen-Virgin-Remy/Southfield-Michigan-48075/Queen-Virgin-Remy-Deceptive-Untruthful-and-Fake-Company-Southfield-Michigan-1086547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Queen Virgin Remy