Complaint Review: Queen Virgin Remy

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: robbed in atlanta — Atlanta Georgia USA
Queen Virgin Remy
Atlanta GA Internet United States of America

Queen Virgin Remy Fake Chinese Crap Hair Atlanta..Fake India Picture RIPOFF RIPOFF Virgin Brazilian Hair Atlanta Queen Virgin Remy Indian Hair, Internet

I purchased several bundles of Brazilian and Indian Virgin Hair from this "wholesaler" Queen Virgin Remy based out of Atlanta. They advertise super low prices and claim they get thier hair directly from India Brazil and Russia. 3 weeks after we got our order my clients started complaining about shedding tangling and poor wefts. I called and was told no refunds and that my clients probably didnt know how to take care of thier hair. 11 different clients complained and I was forced to refund them.

I told him I highly doubt 11 different women all had the same problem and were all incompetent. I did my research and found out that there is no way Queen Virgin Remy could be offering these prices on "real Virgin" hair as wholesalers at the source charge more than he does. I did further reserch and found that the prices he's offering can only be gotten if ordering cheap blended garbage from China,, BEWARE...SAVE YOUR MONEY..If its too good to be true it probably is.

Queen Virgin Remy advertise Indian men holding signs outside of monuments in India to make you believe they acutally went there. These are hired people probably paid 10 bucks to hold thier sign.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Queen-Virgin-Remy/internet/Queen-Virgin-Remy-Fake-Chinese-Crap-Hair-AtlantaFake-India-Picture-RIPOFF-RIPOFF-Virgin-999666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Queen Virgin Remy