Complaint Review: Queens Beagle

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: Onya — Reading Pennsylvania United States of America
Queens Beagle
internet, Kentucky United States of America

Queens Beagle Fraudulent statements and Fraudulent when purchasing internet, Kentucky

Before I purchased a dog from this website I was told that the parents were 13 and 15lbs and this dog was expected to be between that weight full grown. I purchased the dog at 6 months old and was told that it was under 10lbs. I received the dog and it was already 16 lbs...not under 10lbs obviously. The website states that their beagles were bred to be housepets, that they get exercise from running around your house and that they are less vocal making them good apartment dogs. This is a complete scam. The dog I purchased is a full size beagle with every one of the bad beagle traits. It is extremely vocal, it becomes aggressive if it doesn't get its way, it has entirely too much energy to every be in a home for a certain amount of time. It has the typical stubborn streak that beagles are known for and has every single hunting dog instinct and quality. We have lost thousands on this dog, from purchasing him, getting our home ready for him, the damage that he has done to our home, the classes and obedience training that does not work.

To top it off he has extreme seperation anxiety so he can't be left at home at all, it will not take to a crate and we've had three different professionals try to crate train him or at least me in a room by himself. He will whine and scream the whole time and throw himself against the door or the baby gate of the room he is in. We tried taking him to a dog day care during the day, but he hates being in a car and makes himself upset and pee's all over the car every single time you take him out. Owning this dog has been one of the biggest nightmares of our lives. I have had dogs before and worked for a vet training dogs and this dog is beyond trainable. I sent several requests to the website asking for pictures of the parents that they alleged sired this dog and get no response at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Queens-Beagle/internet-Kentucky-/Queens-Beagle-Fraudulent-statements-and-Fraudulent-when-purchasing-internet-Kentucky-822281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Queens Beagle