Complaint Review: Quench USA Inc

• Reported By: Mike — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Quench USA Inc
780 5th Avenue #200 King of PRussia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Quench USA Inc Billing procedures King of PRussia, Pennsylvania

We installed a Quench water cooler in our beauty salon in April of 2011.  Our employee doing the deal thought we were purchasing the cooler. At that time I requested in writing that all further correspondence regarding this purchase be sent to my office address.  Since last April I have received no correspondence from Quench, until last week when I got a collection notice from a collection agency saying I owed them about $600.00.  On follow-up we  learned that we had actually been leasing the cooler for $60.00 per month.  Obviously that is a ridiculous price for leasing a water cooler worth maybe $100.00, and if they had sent me any invoices I would have immediately canceled the lease.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quench-USA-Inc/King-of-PRussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Quench-USA-Inc-Billing-procedures-King-of-PRussia-Pennsylvania-846447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quench USA Inc