Complaint Review: Quest Diagnostics

• Reported By: James — Corpus Christi Texas United States of America
Quest Diagnostics
3133 South Alameda Corpus Christi, Texas United States of America

Quest Diagnostics dismissive, unprofessional, inept Corpus Christi, Texas

I work out of town, away from my hometown.  I leave at 4am and return around 8pm (in the oil field of course.)  I only get off work one weekend/month.  I went to get physician ordered blood work done at Quest Diagnostics on my first day off, Saturday 8/18.  They close at noon and I arrived around 11:20.  The man who saw me was unable to find a vein, did not call a co-worker to attempt finding a vein, just told me "come back some other time."  Well my "some other time" will be a month from now!  This man was not the least bit accomodating, very non-professional and basically inept.  I am quite angry at the treatment I received at this branch of Quest by this employee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quest-Diagnostics/Corpus-Christi-Texas-78404/Quest-Diagnostics-dismissive-unprofessional-inept-Corpus-Christi-Texas-929803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quest Diagnostics