Complaint Review: Quest

• Updated: Mon, September 19, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Ellsinore Missouri USA
Quest
unknown Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Quest P.O. Box 29040 Quest phone company is trying to Rip me off!!! Phoenix, Arizona

Do not do any business with this company! They lied to me about getting a month of internet service free, now they are trying to force me to pay for the modem which I returned to them. When I called them on the phone about this the "customer service" person was no help at all.

This company makes lots of promises when they want to get your business. After they have you, they will screw you if they can.

I tried to return the modem in May. They did not want it. I tried to return the modem in June. They still did not want it. I tried to return the modem in July and told them I was going to destroy it unless they took it back. They sent me an address label pre paid. I used their box and their prepaid label and returned the modem. Now they are trying to get me to pay for it, and my first month of service which was supposed to be free. This is a dishonest company.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quest/Phoenix-Arizona-/Quest-PO-Box-29040-Quest-phone-company-is-trying-to-Rip-me-off-Phoenix-Arizona-778650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quest