Complaint Review: QuestSavers Consolidated Media Services

• Updated: Fri, June 06, 2003

• Reported By:Terre Haute Indiana
QuestSavers Consolidated Media Services
questsavers.com Internet U.S.A.

QuestSavers and Consolidated Media Services Unauthorized Charges and Phantom/uncancelable membership abused & mistreated ripped off Internet

I'm a college freshman, and I haven't used my visa to purchase ANYTHING. The only time I have used the card for anything, was to offer "a secondary billing source" for a magazine company I paid with a check; one Consolidated Media Services. I agreed to purchase 5 magazine titles for 6 months for my entire floor to have bathroom reading (a flat one-time fee was worked out). I ended up with a $66 (approx.) charge from CMS for a membership, a charge from some Silver Members Service Plus medical company and a few months later the usual $8.95 from questsavers (search for other questsaver records, it's always $8.95).

I know exactly what I agreed to, and it was the 5 mags/6 months, paid with check and a stern NO to anything else that came out of that girls mouth.

I was able to easily cancel the membership to the medical service people (forgot the company name because they didn't give me a hard time). The CMS people had to be threatened with by a floor mates lawyer dad and questsavers claims I'm not a member... While charging me 8.95 a month.

Backstory: CMS contacted me by telemarketing about some drawing I was about to win for $50,000, which I knew was total Bull, but I did stay on the line to get the magazines. I was called repeatedly by supervisors of supervisors to confirm the order or evaluate the other supervisors. I was then advised to wait by the phone for a minute for a call from their supervisor.

I suggest staying away from CMS and questsavers. The medical service providers were actually nice and I could talk to Real People, so they aren't a big problem.

Contact the Merchant Solutions department for Visa if CMS or questsavers won't stop charging you and they will "step on it for you".

Oh yeah, rot in hell you blood sucking jerks CMS and questsavers.

Isaac
Terre Haute, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2003 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QuestSavers-Consolidated-Media-Services/internet/QuestSavers-and-Consolidated-Media-Services-Unauthorized-Charges-and-Phantomuncancelable-59836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QuestSavers Consolidated Media Services