Complaint Review: Questsavers And Or Bargin Network

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2003

• Reported By:RENO Nevada
Questsavers And Or Bargin Network
2700 W. Plano Parkway And 114 Powers Ave.ve. Plano And Santa Barbara, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-243-6251
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Questsavers And Or Bargin Network ripoff-Can't get rid of these pests no matter what I do. Plano And Santa Barbara Texas, California

I too am a victum of this company. I have repeatedly tried to have these people taken off my credit card bill and yet I still am being billed a monthly fee of $8.95 for both of these services. Services I have never used or have any use for. This was suppose to be a free trial deal and I tryed it, didn't like it and now can't get rid of it! I've called the company and put in a request several times to cancell this membership but they still haven't quit billing me. Every month I am being billed for this s**t. I am now taking it up with my credit card co. Hopefully I can resolve this through them and get rid of these people once and for all!

My advice to any of you people thinking about this co.... Stay far away from them and do not no matter what join their services.

RENO, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2003 02:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Questsavers-And-Or-Bargin-Network/Plano-And-Santa-Barbara-Texas-75075-8200/Questsavers-And-Or-Bargin-Network-ripoff-Cant-get-rid-of-these-pests-no-matter-what-I-do-64545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Questsavers And Or Bargin Network