stuck

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: th — Huron South Dakota
QuiBids
Internet USA

QuiBids I went to register for the website and I didnt know that you had to pay $60.00 just to register! I would like money back!! I didnt bid on anything didnt even mess with the account! Internet

I went on too Quibids to just look around.  I started to register and gave them my card number thinking that they only needed because people were biding and they needed it on file.  I completed the registration and it said the total was $60.00. I did not know you had to pay that and they didnt even give me a chance to say yes or no they just went and took it out. I f I would have knowen it was going to be $60  would have never touch a thing. All I want is my money back and they can take my off the website! I dont mean to cause problems but they should at least let you know before they go and take out the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QuiBids/internet/QuiBids-I-went-to-register-for-the-website-and-I-didnt-know-that-you-had-to-pay-6000-ju-1049560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QuiBids