Complaint Review: Quibids

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: Sean — Yorktown Heights New York United States of America
Quibids
4 NE 10th St, Suite 242 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Quibids Won't Exchange Defective TV, Customer Service Misleading Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for any confusion!

I won a television on Quibids.  Between the amount of bids I used and the final price of the TV I spent about $450 to win the TV.  When I received the TV and turned it on the signal on the TV was only showing white and blue colors.  I called the manufacture who confirmed that there was an equipment malfunction and told me that I should have the broken TV exchanged for a working TV with Quibids because it was brand new and purchased through them.

I called Quibids and they said that I should receive an email from them in 2-3 days with instructions on how to return the TV in exchange for a working one.  By the 3rd day I had still received no email so I sent n email to customer service and received no response.  On the 5th day I called again, they apologized to me and reassured me that I would receive the the email with the return instructions within 10 minutes.  I never received an email.  I have been flat out lied to and ignored.  It's very frustrating to spend that kind of money and receive no help from the company that shipped me a defective item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quibids/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73104-140/Quibids-Wont-Exchange-Defective-TV-Customer-Service-Misleading-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-935873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quibids

We apologize for any confusion!

AUTHOR: J4me10 - (USA)

We apologize for any confusion, or inconvenience that you may have experienced while using Quibids. We will always work with the customer to return a defective item that is within our return policies.

Hopefully this helps provide some clarification on this topic. If you would like to contact us personally with any further questions, you can do so by phone at 1-855-QUIBIDS, or by email at support@quibids.com.

Sincerely,