Complaint Review: Quibids

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Johnny — Pocono Summit Pennsylvania
Quibids
4 NE 10th st suite 242 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

Quibids Offering Free sign up bids Means they take $60.00 from your Credit or Bank card ! Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: QuiBids Response: First Purchase

I went to the website, I was told I would recieve 100 free bids and then when I signed up, they said each bid was 1cent, well when they asked me to sign up and give my card info to bid they took $60.00 from my Credit Card and when I went to an online chat session (Because there is no phone number for the Company) they said when you sign up you are agreeing to purchase a bid pack and that they charge you $0.60 cents for each bid, I told them thats not what I signed up for they said, "Thats The Deal", I believe they are a FRAUD and want a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quibids/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/Quibids-Offering-Free-sign-up-bids-Means-they-take-6000-from-your-Credit-or-Bank-card-1047651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quibids

QuiBids Response: First Purchase

AUTHOR: QuiBids Support Rep - ()

Sorry to hear this has been your impression of QuiBids. QuiBids is a pay to participate website, as mentioned at many places on our site including the registration process and QuiBids 101 help section. Any unused portion of your $60.00 first purchase of real bids is eligible for a refund for up to a year. Please feel free to email us at support@quibids.com or call 1-855-QUIBIDS (784-2437) anytime Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST and we will be happy to further assist you!