Complaint Review: Quibids

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped.off — Vernon British Columbia Canada
Quibids

Quibids Biddding Discrepancies Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for the confusion!

I joined Quibids for the usual reasons. I ended up bidding on a few items...winning none.  However I noticed that there seemed to be a discrepancy in the amount of times I actually bid.

So on my last auction I bid on, I counted the actual amount of bids I made.  18 to be exact but I was charged for 50 bids.

I also lost 3 auctions by .01 cents....
Something happens as an auction nears its end...
I entered my bid with 1.5 seconds left and presto...the auction ended and once again I lost!

I can't help but think something is very fishy with Quibids....
Never again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quibids/internet/Quibids-Biddding-Discrepancies-Internet-938720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quibids

Sorry for the confusion!

AUTHOR: J4me10 - (USA)

We apologize for any confusion, or inconvenience that you may have experienced while using Quibids. As far as you seeing auctions sell, or end as soon as you stopped bidding, this happens to many people on the site. Seeing that the customer is the one in control of their bidding, it is at their discretion as to when they bid or not.

As far as the bidding discrepancies go, we are proud to inform you that all practices involving QuiBids are in no way illegitimate. QuiBids recently passed an independent third-party audit of our integrity and internal controls. The following PDF file explains the audit in full detail:

QuiBids is also a BBB accredited business and has been since September 22, 2010. We are very proud of our A- rating with the BBB. For more information regarding our BBB accreditation, please follow this link:

Hopefully this helps provide some clarification on this topic. If you would like to contact us personally with any further questions, you can do so by phone at 1-855-QUIBIDS, or by email at support@quibids.com.

Sincerely,