- Report: #1036935
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Quibids
Quibids Quibids.com Hard Earned Money Stolen Internet, Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Account Verification
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I told the individual "no" (Paraphrased) actual words word to "go pound sand" and Got to Hell Hacker...
Individual replied back my account had been disabled due to not providing the credentials within a week. A week? it was less than an hour since I got the first email... I went online and informed Quibids someone was claiming to be them and explained the situation, the same name replied from quibids support staff that my account was disabled and all "bids" would be revoked...
Zach W., Mar 21 02:06 pm (CDT):Hello,We have permanently disabled your account for refusing to verify your billing information within the given week. All items won in auction have been canceled. Thanks and have a great day.Sincerely,QuiBids Compliance DepartmentNote: QuiBids will never ask you for your password in an email or over the phone.
Samuel Willoughby, Mar 21 12:58 pm (CDT):Hi, I recieved and email today from an individual claiming to be part of your organization. He was asking for my credit card information to verify my account. I told him, paraphrased, no. He replied my account is disabled for non compliance. I seriously doubt if quibids doesnt ask for username and passwords you wouldn't ask for credit card info to be sent over email traffic.Letting you know your users are being harrassed by individuals asking for CC info.
Samuel Willoughby, Mar 21 11:59 am (CDT):Way to get out of not sending me the cards I won.Please reimburse me for the charges from my credit card since you will not honor the awards and locked my account out. I'll be filing a BBB report.
From: QuiBids Support <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reply-To: QuiBids Support <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:38:22 -0500
To: Samuel Willoughby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: QuiBids SupportHello Samuel Willoughby,We regret to inform you that your account has been disabled for review by the Compliance Department. This review is due to possible violations of our Terms and Conditions. QuiBids takes these issues very seriously, in an effort to maintain fairness, equality and fun for all of our participants. For security purposes we are unable to discuss our review process but we can tell you that when our system detects certain activity or information regarding a certain account we are obligated to verify that the account holder is in fact the credit card holder. Once the outcome of this review has been determined you will be notified by the Compliance Department. We would like to point out that this process is in place to protect the cardholder and prevent fraudulent activity from occurring on our site.In order to verify your account please provide us with the following two forms of identification:1. State issued photo ID
2. Copies of all credit cards used on QuiBids*Please note that we are not asking for the full credit card number. Please mark out or cover all but the last four digits of your credit card and your name on the card. Again, we only need to see the last four digits of the card.You can scan the documents and send them to email@example.com. Please make sure that any documents that are sent are copied properly and fully visible; if they are not we will require them to be resent. In the subject line of the email, please put Attention: Compliance.Thank you for your understanding; we will activate your account once this verification has been completed! Please respond within one week from the sending of this email.Sincerely,QuiBids Compliance DepartmentHome (http://www.quibids.com/
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quibids/internet/Quibids-Quibidscom-Hard-Earned-Money-Stolen-Internet-Internet-1036935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.