Complaint Review: Quibids

• Submitted: Mon, August 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 11, 2011

• Reported By: AnneX77 — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Quibids

Quibids Quibids.com is a RIPOFF they use deceptive practices in luring membership without fully disclosing upfront costs or charges. Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Our Support

I sent messages explaining

I want you to credit my account the $60 it shows that would be deducted from my card and cancel my account. The 101FAQs in NO WAY presented this as I would have say - 100bids automatically billed to me.. that is not right nor do I see how it could possible be legal.  I in NO WAY AUTHORIZED that transaction.  PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCT AND CRDT THAT $60 as I have requested. I am not able to continue this and do not have the allowance on my acct to handle that.. Thank you for your time... please email me as soon as possible. Thank you.

_______________the above letter was sent within 20/30mins of setting up/registering:

the response is showing below:

Carly S., Jul-06 09:24 am (CDT):

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting QuiBids customer support. Sorry for any confusion, however, in the registration process, when you entered your information, you were directed to the big blue box. It states that with you will also be purchasing the Starter Bid pack for $60.00 for 100 bids. It also states this to the left of the blue box as well. You should now be able to participate in the auctions you see on the website. At any time, any unused purchased bids remaining in your account can be refunded without a hassle at your request. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Sincerely,

Carly
QuiBids Support

Anne ****, Jul-06 02:01 am (CDT):

PLEASE CANCEL THIS TRANSACTION- I did not authorize it in any way- nor was I aware it was transpiring. I want to receive a refund and cancel the account please.  I DID read the FAQ101.. Please respond asap. Thank you for your time,

Anne ****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quibids/internet/Quibids-Quibidscom-is-a-RIPOFF-they-use-deceptive-practices-in-luring-membership-without-762677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quibids

Contact Our Support

AUTHOR: J4me10 - (USA)

We're happy to refund any unused bids.  However, we cannot refund via ROR.  Please contact our customer support at support@quibids.com and we'll get it resolved.