containing

• Reported By: par4miker — Hacienda Heights California United States of America
Quibids.com

Quibids.com CREDIT CARD FRAUD Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please read our site, services, Terms and Conditions

I have been a victim of credit card fraud from Quibids.com an online auction store.  I was checking out a computer monitor at recycer.com and some how got dumped into this online site named Quibids.com  I wanted to check it out it said sign up is free.  During the sign up it asks for credit card information as a requirement this is not unusual most of the time its for age verification so I put in my visa information.  On the very next page it says I have just made a 60$ purchase of a probid package.  I did not want to buy this, I did not ask for this, and they never prompted me in any way they just took my money off my card without my permission.  This is fraud I have contacted them four times and demanded they put the money back on my credit card and its been two days now and they have not returned my funds.  In this site alone they have 65 rip off reports most of them exactly like mine.  This site needs to be taken down they think just because someone puts in there pre paid credit card, or debit card information they can simply take this persons money. This is theft or fraud.  And in the other reports there rebuttal from the employee of Quibids.com makes the claim that they will just return your money after you contact them, and they also say this is not fraud.  They are liars, and thief's, who are stealing honest peoples money and I want mine returned to me now.  Somehow the public must be warned about Quibids.com so others don't fall victim to there fraudulent ways and I am quite sure there are hundreds possibly thousands of others who have had there money stolen from this web site and did nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quibidscom/internet/Quibidscom-CREDIT-CARD-FRAUD-Internet-714856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quibids.com

Please read our site, services, Terms and Conditions

AUTHOR: J4me10 - (United States of America)

First and foremost, we are not a fraud. We do not require a consumer to do anything upon signing up.  Signing up on our site is in fact, free.  If one chooses to participate on our site and bid in auctions, they then will need to purchase a bid pack (that $60).  On the page of purchasing a bid pack, we state 3 times the amount of bids one is purchasing.  Regarding where you came to us from, more than likely you clicked on an ad.

If you wish for a refund, no problem.  Any unused bids are 100% refundable.  If you indeed put in a ticket to our customer support asking for this, rest assured we will get to it promptly.  If you are still confused about anything, know you can always call us via our support line which is located in the Help section on our site.